Farm Open House
May 19, 2018 from 11am-3pm, rain date May 20th
Several years ago, we embarked on our dream horse facility project. We are SO excited to have completed construction on our new barn & indoor arena & would like to cordially invite you & your family to the farm to see what all the wait has been about! Please join us May 19, 2018 from 11am-3pm (rain date of May 20, 2018) for a Farm Open House.
Come visit the farm, tour around and enjoy a variety of activities for all ages while enjoying delicious food! The West End Tailgator will be on site serving up a tasty menu the entire family will enjoy. Refreshments, including fresh squeezed lemonade, are from The Rudden Family Foundation, a non-profit organization in Reading, PA who will receive all proceeds from refreshment sales. Dutch Country Concessions will be here selling their amazing soft pretzels. Take a self-guided tour around the farm with the chance to win prizes after completing an optional farm-wide scavenger hunt! Additional activities include:
- Animal Meet & Greet
- Come say 'hi' to all of our small animals which include donkeys, goats, sheep, a cow & a tortoise & several hares!
- Moon Bounce*
- $2 gets you 5 minutes of jumping fun!
- Tipi Exploration
- Check out our large tipi & play around on some drums!
- Pony Rides*
- The mane event! Take a pony ride around our new indoor arena, $3/ride or 2 rides for $5
- Cow Train Rides*
- Moo-ve around the farm in our cow train! $2/ rider
- Face Painting*
- Turn into one of our farm animals for the day! Our face painting artist will be on site 11am-2pm and prices vary from $2-5 pending on size.
- Scavenger Hunt
- Anyone can participate in our farm-wide scavenger hunt. Solve riddles that take you to different areas of the farm and get stamps along the way. Turn in your completed scavenger hunt for the chance to win a variety of prizes!
Parking & entrance is free. Food, refreshments and activities listed above with a * will have a fee. No outside pets or animals are allowed onto the farm. We are a smoke-free facility. Absolutely no alcoholic beverages. Dress to explore a farm where the possibility of mud is highly likely! We have varied terrain over 60 acres.
We look forward to seeing you!